Inoltre, all'interno dei sorgenti, è stato messo a punto anche un setup per Debian e Debian-based-distributions che genera automaticamente dei binari compatibili e prontamente installabili.
Di seguito riporto l'update del changelog all''ultima versione:
Version 0.12.1 (January 13, 2015)
New important change have been made regarding the free choice to import
different versions of ffmpeg's binary files (including ffprobe and ffplay),
also placed in different places. This should improve the access to the
options in some cases, but not improve the security if there is
unconsciousness or if you lose your brain.
In all this was useless to continue the use the ffmpeg_bin and ffmpeg_presets
directory with relative binaries into the sources, especially for Mac OsX
users, who must choose for themselves the binaries executable of ffmpeg,
ffprobe and ffplay on setting dialog of videomass.
- removed the directory of the ffmpeg_bin and ffmpeg_presets from the sources
- add new options to setting.py panel for importing of different binary of ffmpeg, ffprobe and ffplay
- improved the parameter passing for executable link (ffmpeg, ffprobe, ffplay) mainly into Videomass.py and os_processing.py module
- Resolve the issue: 'pubsub’s old API not work on wxPython >= 2.9' Now, videomass should work with all version of WxPython
- Improved setup.py for building packages
- add ctrl_run.py and os_interaction.py modules for better code organization
- fixed a minor bug in the function play_input of os_processing.py module that caused an error in python2.6 with subprocess.check_output() that i use for multimedia preview of files imported: "AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'check_output' ." "subprocess.check_output" It was introduced in python2.7 (See the docs at: http://docs.python.org/2.7/library/subprocess.html#subprocess.check_output ) but it's not defined until python2.7. Now i use subprocess.check_call() instead of subprocess.check_output() for more portability in python2.7 and python2.6
- add a control for compatibility with previous version of the configuration directory in ~/.videomass
- fix some minor bug in the programming code
- Update the setup.py script: add function that make package a .deb binary for debian and debian-based distributions with stdeb tool
Come sempre il progetto è ospitato al link seguente: http://jeanslack.github.io/Videomass/